Jumping Castles For Hire Johannesburg
Create a fantasy world for your kids with inflatable jumping castles. What better for a birthday party than to have a colourful jumping castle? Having a jumping castle will keep the kids busy outside for hours on end.
Jumping castles come in various shapes and sizes; some have wonderful water fetchers while others have a way of climbing. You also get ones with ponds in, and if you do not want to use water you can fill the pond with balls, making it a dry and colourful form of play, either way the kids will love them.
Having a jumping castle is a cheap way of making a party full of fun for both the kids and the adults.
Our Jumping Castles For Hire
Delivery of Jumping Castles
We deliver on the Saturday and collect on the Monday for the weekend special.
We deliver the day of hire when hiring only for one day (Monday to Thursday) and collect the following morning.
All deliveries are subject to a delivery fee.
Jumping Castles For Hire
The advantages of hiring a jumping castle are that they are supplied clean and in a good condition. You can rent a different jumping castle for each occasion which means that the kids will never get bored with the same kind. You can have a jumping castle dependant on the theme of the party.
Jumping castles for sale
Buying a jumping castle can be a really good investment in the long run, as it can be used over and over again, you will no longer have to worry about any last minute parties or making sure that you can get a jumping castle in time. The PCV material used in making our jumping castles, has a gloss finishing, making it very easy to clean.
- To ensure that your children get as much fun as they can while on the jumping castles, please make sure they follow the safety steps.
- The jumping castle needs to be place on a relevantly flat surface that is clear of any harsh sticks and rocks.
- The jumping castle needs to be set up a safe distance from any fires and braai’s, please do not smoke on the jumping castle as this can be hazardous.
- Ensure that the motor is in a dry area away from any water.
- If you suffer from any head, neck or back injuries, or if you are pregnant, bouncing is not permitted.
- Ensure that all jumpers have removed their shoes and that they do not have any sharp objects with them.
- Children under the age of 4 should have adult supervision at all times.